The general information and documents that taxpayers need from the Internal Revenue Service. Learn announcements from the agency regarding your personal and business taxes.

  • May- 2021 -
    31 May
    4852 Form Instructions to File

    4852 Form Instructions to File

    Form 4852, Substitute for Form W-2 – Wage and Tax Statement and 1099-R – Retirement Income is a replacement form.…

  • 19 May
    w2g form

    W-2G Form

    Form W-2G tax form is the information return for reporting gambling income. You must file a copy and attach it…

  • 16 May
    code dd w2 form

    Code DD W2 form

    Form W-2 Box 12 reports a wide variety of income paid to employees. Since an employee can receive income other…

  • 13 May
    form 7004 instructions

    Form 7004 Instructions

    Form 7004, Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File Certain Business Income Tax, Information, and Other Returns is the…

  • 10 May
    IRS Dependent Rules

    IRS Dependent Rules

    For tax purposes, the definition of a dependent may go beyond what you think of a dependent. The Internal Revenue…

  • 7 May
    your tax return is still being processed

    Your Tax Return is Still Being Processed

    After submitting a federal income tax return to the Internal Revenue Service, there is a wait time for the agency…

  • 3 May
    payment status not available

    Payment Status Not Available

    In early March, the Department of Treasury and Internal Revenue Service started to send out the stimulus payments or known…

  • 2 May
    Notice CP71C

    Notice CP71C

    The Internal Revenue Service’s Notice CP71C is a reminder that you owe tax, penalty, or interest. Since you wouldn’t want…

  • Apr- 2021 -
    29 April
    How to report income without 1099

    How to report income without 1099

    Forms 1099 are a wide variety of information returns used for reporting the income earned/paid in various ways. If you…

  • 21 April
    W-8 EXP Form Instructions

    W-8EXP Form Instructions

    Form W-8EXP is filled out by foreign governments, foundations, and tax-exempt organizations to claim a reduction or exclusion of federal…

Back to top button